Hydra Hydra

U completely deserve 5 stars. Or was it 6? Or 7? Or...there we go...INFINITE????

Let's Stomp! Let's Stomp!

Amazing song, but I think that most of ur Raptor 2 songs that have been recently uploaded should be dubstep.

-Absent- -Absent-

Tell me..... what r ur secrets???

TheFatRat - Infinite Power TheFatRat - Infinite Power

Overall good, but I personally think that u should only include the voice at the drop.

Bow Wow Bow Wow

Now this is pure electro!

Time Leaper Time Leaper

I really like the song.
One thing: If anyone plays GD then they would probably know Time Traveller (by N3). If not just go and check out my friend's youtube channel: Extermiraptor. The start offset on that level is at a piano part or something at 2min 17 secs. I think you should've started this dubstep like that. But anyway, the song is epic and I hope you will upload more songs in the future!
EDMkiller

Fijiwiji- Insomnia (F-777 RMX) Fijiwiji- Insomnia (F-777 RMX)

Very good.
The only thing that could be improved is at 28secs onwards, there are 3 of something that I can only sing out. The 2nd one is put in a slightly different way. I think the 2nd should be swapped with the 3rd, if you get what I mean. Otherwise, just ignore this review.

Oh and can you get the GD Meltdown songs uploaded too?

-Dash!- -Dash!-

Nice song but doesn't it sound like an Electro-Video Game genre song?
Everything nice tho. Carry on working hard!
EDMkiller

TheFatRat - Never Be Alone TheFatRat - Never Be Alone

Beautiful song, FatRat.
Like how you added in the lyrics later on. Very overwhelming feeling is what it gives. Excellent job, keep up. Like it at 1:50, especially cause of the lyrics. I first sound out about them when playing a GD online lvl.
Feel convinced that I can listen to this at any time, no matter how I feel.
Who did the lyrics tho?

EDMkiller12345

-Sinking Feeling- -Sinking Feeling-

Nice FX and all, I really enjoyed it. Hope y'all had a nice 2016.

The song is relaxing and can be extremely useful in another GD level of mine. FYI, like Skybliss, I hope that your new masterpiece will be published this year.
Keep up the good work and I hope to listen to more.